Lash After Care
AFTERCARE for EYELASH EXTENSIONS:
These activities may WEAKEN adhesive bonds and result in extension loss:
- Use of waterproof products near eyelash extensions such as WATERPROOF mascara and eyeliner.
- Reduce the use of oil-based eye care products.
- Use of heated eyelash curlers
- Excessive RUBBING of the eyes.
- Too much heat and steam daily
- Picking or pulling on extensions
- Treatments such as eyelash tinting or perming.
MUST DO DAILY:
- Wash your lashes with non-oil cleanser then rinse well with water.
- Remove all eye makeup daily
- BRUSH your lashes in the morning and during the day if needed.
AFTERCARE FOR EYELASH LIFT:
To be AVOIDED for at least the first 24 HOURS after treatment:
- Heat, saunas, and steam (including stove-top cooking)
- Lotions and creams
- Face wash
- Makeup remover wipes
- Resist the temptation to touch the lashes